Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

What sort of trades person do i need ?

Posted by Alyson Thompson, on
I want to replace my concrete posts that hold my metal gates with some brick ones , do i need a builder, or maybe a fence company , as there is a 5ft fence attatched to the posts at the moment as well as the gates i am unsure can you help please .

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles