Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which category for sink, worktops, tiling and some carpentry?

Posted by John Maude, on
Not sure where to post the job. I've selected Worktops?? but is this the right choice for what is a small refurb of my Utility room?
Ian Colledge

Ian Colledge

You need a joiner, and I stress a joiner, and NOT a kitchen fitter, I have employed kitchen fitters in the past, and whilst they are fine if everything is going smoothly, as soon as there is a problem they tend to struggle, whereas a reasonably competent time served joiner would be able to come up with a solution.
Barry Warden

Barry Warden

Hi John Kitchens would get you a better response although work tops is also relavent. Kind regards Barry
Mike  Simpson

Mike Simpson

Hi John, That should be fine, as long as you have described the work required properly. Kitchen specialists in your area will see your request. Kind Regards Mike

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles