Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Kitchen extractor fan

Posted by Harpreet Singh, on
What kind of tradesman should I look for to get kitchen extractor fan problem diagnosed fixed\replaced?
Rated  People

Rated People

Hi Harpreet! You'll be looking for a electrician to help out with that. I'd suggest you post the job here to find a tradesperson who can help. Thanks, Alex Ask an Expert team

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople‚Äôs profiles