Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Putting up new ceiling after flood

Posted by moira watt, on
Is it a plasterer I need or a joiner .also need paper /decorator is there one company that can do all .
Rhys John Bottriell

Rhys John Bottriell

Hi Moira, You can choose to either employ specific trades for each area or a company/person to complete all the necessary work. Be sure to check references to see if the work can be carried out by the same team. It may also be quicker for a team/person to come in rather than trades from different companies as the team will have an understanding of how each other work. Hope this helps RJB Construction Quality, Honest & Reliable Building Work
Michael Tucker

Michael Tucker

Hi Moira, It's going to be cheaper for you to get one company to do it all. Just simply log your instructions onto the rated people site Regards Michael.
John  Brown

John Brown

Hi |Moira yes there is various companies that would be able to carry out all your work needs and one is Brown Decorators for the works required on your job. Do believe it is your details I have and will be in touch tomorrow in reply to your earlier phone message which you left, John Brown l
steve ralph

steve ralph

Yes there is a company that will do it all just look on ratedpeople for one with good feed back and get more than one price hope this helps regards steve
Tim Thomas

Tim Thomas

I normally put the plasterboard myself get my regular plasterer and paint it myself,most plasters a cable of putting plasterboard , put a ceiling is not a one man job

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles