Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

What type of tradesman do I need?

Posted by Mr Singh, on
My kitchen ceiling is damaged following a bathroom water leak. Please advise what type of tradesman I need so that I can post the job. Many thanks

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.