Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which trade do I choose?

Posted by David Richards, on
I am trying to find someone who can put up a lowered insulated plasterboard ceiling, with recessed lighting, in my kitchen. Which trade should I choose for the ceiling work?
Ben Henderson

Ben Henderson

Yes a dryliner should be able to sort that job out , but in a lot of cases plasterers do this as well as they are normally the ones able to finish the job

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles