Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Exterior Garden Wall

Posted by Rav Matharu, on
On my back garden wall there is something covering the brickwork. Is it called cladding? Which kind of tradesman would I need to hire to remove this and sort the brickwork out if required?

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles