Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Cellar problem

Posted by Pauline Cosquer, on
Need work done in damp cellar. Who do I contact?
Peter Barber

Peter Barber

Hi Pauline. If you need to convert the cellar or make it habitable you would need a waterproofing solution to ensure it is dry. Just post your job on Specialist Services in the category of cellar and basement conversion. If you would like to ask a more specific question then I can answer more fully. Best Wishes Peter Barber CSSW.,CRDS

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Expert opinions

Projects that add value to your home - Phil Spencer

Looking to extend your home but don't know where to start? Property expert and Rated People ambassador, Phil Spencer, shares some thoughts on why loft conversions are such a popular way to create more living space and add value to your home.