Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Nikki Gilbert, on
I'm beginning to see mould on where the soffits should be. currently have no PVC/wood covering the concrete of the house roof.
scott ryan

scott ryan

I think you have something called finlock guttering research on website for more details

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles