AFFORDABLE PROPERTY REPAIRS LIMITED

Primary trade Specialist Tradesman
65 ratings
ratings badge

50+ ratings

verified badge

Passed our checks

memberSince badge

Member for 2 years

AFFORDABLE PROPERTY REPAIRS LIMITED

65 ratings

Checks and verifications

  • ID checked
  • Address checked
  • Credit checked

About AFFORDABLE PROPERTY REPAIRS LIMITED

Affordable Quality As Standard. As a property maintenance and renovations specialist, we had been working for the last 9 years exclusively for property developers and Estate Agents such as Brinkle's, Towneds, Dexters, and Cubitt&west covering All trades. We are also known for our charitable work at St Bede's Catholic church Balham and St Mathews Anglican church Croydon. Working for professional establishments over the years, helped us to perfect our skills and procedures. Now working directly for home owners and landlords with fantastic results. Initial leads are from rated people, but once people see what we can do, they usually pass us on the other family members and friends. 70% of our jobs are from word of mouth and referrals. Spreading good will and satisfaction through out the community. We also build our projects with 10 - 20 year accountability in mind. 90 % of everyone we work for are usually happy to instantly become our referee. The other 10% usually give an instant reference but are often too busy to take reference calls. We’re not happy to just build perfect projects, our actual aim is to to win friends and gain influence in society.

Ratings & reviews

AFFORDABLE PROPERTY REPAIRS LIMITED rated for Bathroom fitter in Lambeth

5

Overall rating

65 total ratings 2 last 30 days 8 last 6 months 20 last 12 months

10 Oct 2019

Roofer

It’s always a great thing to get an efficient, highly professional and reliable service. A very positive experience and problem fixed!

, SW11

16 Oct 2019

Carpenter / Joiner

Excellent service and highly recommend. Was able to modify and adapt requirements as work progressed. Thoroughly cleaned and tidied after finishing, Very happy with workmanship and polite service afforded by staff.

, SE11

12 Oct 2019

Builder

Turned up promptly and did the job there and then. Polite and courteous would recommend.

, SW14

15 Oct 2019

Roofer

Always on time identified the problem and proceeded to fix with high quality workmanship

, KT3

12 Oct 2019

Roofer

Very clear on work that needed to be done the pricing was very reasonable staff was very friendly and professional we have already started to recommend them to friends and family

, SW16

26 Sep 2019

Handyman

Ken was excellent, he did all the above, very helpful, gave good advice. I will not hesitate to recommend him to others and will also ask him to quote for future work.

, SM2

24 May 2019

Bathroom fitter

Really pleased with the service Ken provided - responded quickly on a bank holiday weekend, did a small job on the day for a good price. Highly recommend. Thanks.

, SW16

22 Jun 2019

Builder

Really impressed with the whole process. Ken was able to provide an accurate quote clearly splitting it for the different types of work and materials that I chose. He and his team were very prompt, polite, tidy and did a great job. I will definitely be using them again for any future work we may do on the house.

, KT19

03 May 2019

Bathroom fitter

An excellent service. Ken and his team made a superb job of refurbishing our bathroom. The finished result looks amazing, and the team were very professional. Highly recommended.

, SE15

07 Apr 2019

Specialist Tradesman

Ken and his team were brilliant - they turned up on the day and time as arranged and did the work that was planned.

, SE19

Trade certifications

Click logos to see more details

Part P Certifications

This tradesperson is Park P registered and their work meets legal safety standards.
Find out more about Part P

Registered Name
Papa Poku
Registered Body:
NICEIC
Reg No:
q1006522
Papa Poku
NICEIC
q1006522

Areas serviced

Services available

Top trades offered by AFFORDABLE PROPERTY REPAIRS LIMITED

Primary trade

Specialist Tradesman

Cellar & Basement Conversion

Whole Internal Refurbishment

Air Conditioning / Refrigeration

Bathroom fitter

Bathroom Design

Bathroom Installation

Complete Bathroom Refurbishment

Bricklayer

Garden Wall

Chimney Building / Repair

Builder

Cellar & Basement Conversion

Conservatory

Garage Conversion

Carpenter / Joiner

Wooden staircases

Wooden Doors - Internal

Wooden Shutter