Fuse Electrical Services

126 ratings
Share this page

About Fuse Electrical Services

PART P APPROVED - NIC EIC Approved Contractor & Domestic Installer - Experienced, City & Guilds Qualified & Trust Mark Registered. You can remain confident that our services meet the highest standards required.

Ratings & reviews

Fuse Electrical Services rated for Electrician in Brecon


Overall rating

126 total ratings 2 last 30 days 27 last 6 months 40 last 12 months

20 Jun 2018


Mark did a great job installing our range cooker. We contacted him in the morning and the Job was completed later the same day. He was highly professional and efficient, he completed the job leaving the area clean and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending Marks work and would happily employ him to complete any further electrical jobs that we require.

, NP7

15 Jun 2018


Punctual, professional service, pleased with the work carried out, plus advice given by Mark.

, LD4

12 Jun 2018


Very efficient very prompt in fact early! Very informative for me a lady on my own with no one to discuss things with regarding work in house I will be calling Marc back to do more work

, CF83

03 Jun 2018


Excellent work from Mark at my house! Kept losing electricity for reasons we couldn't understand and Mark kept working at it til he got it nailed down. Lovely guy and absolute pro. Can't recommend him enough.

, CF38

17 May 2018


Good job, friendly man - would recommend.

, HR1

08 Jun 2018


Once parts were delivered work was done to a high standard.

, CF10

11 May 2018


Bit expensive for two lights 280 pounds ended up paying 160 pounds because the electrician said we needed a earth cable and and new fuse board ended up having a basic light fitting put up in the one room not to sure about it all

, HR4

04 May 2018


Very happy with Mark s work and advice

, CF11

23 Apr 2018


Mark, turned up at the time we agreed and was professional. He helped create solutions to a difficult job due to age and configuration of wiring in the property

, NP19

07 May 2018


Satisfactory job which involved covering up an existing socket, and trenching a new one into the wall. Came one time, and I'm pleased with the final work. Would recommend.

, CF31

Ask an expert

Fuse Electrical Services answered questions about Electrician in Brecon

Vaiva Rin's question
Sun 4 Mar 2018 10:22am
Hi All, I'm adding an additional bedroom to my house (2 bedroom house converting to 3 bedroom house). How to make it "legal bedroom"? do I need a new floor plan to be registered anywhere? any approvals and permissions? I would like this additional bedroom to count as bedroom when I will be selling the house. any advice will be highly appreciated. best regards,
  • MARK HARDACRE's Answer
    Thu 15 Mar 2018 07:28am
    Contact LABC
jonathan fowler's question
Wed 7 Mar 2018 12:28pm
I need an outside tap, heated towl rails and a shower installed, can one tradesman do all this?
  • MARK HARDACRE's Answer
    Thu 15 Mar 2018 07:27am
    Yes you need plumber to plumb up to and electrician to install test and certify. If he pipework is already there some electricians will plumb in.

Areas serviced

Services available

Top trades offered by Fuse Electrical Services


Air Conditioning / Refrigeration

Internal lighting

Electrical installation / Testing

Floor fitters

Electric underfloor heating

Security systems / Alarms

CCTV installation

Fire alarm installation

Access Control / Door Entry

Specialist Tradesman

Air Conditioning / Refrigeration

Digital Home Network