We are TMB Electrical. Founded in 1996 we have been installing and advising on all aspects of the Electrical and associated trades ever since. Having been trained as an Apprentice with a large electrical company on heavy industrial contracts for years initially, vast experience has been gained since then in so many different aspects. Being now accredited with various recognised bodies and certified as approved members of the NICEIC also being fully insured we can guarantee you absolute peace of mind.
No job is too small or too big as we deal with light switch swap outs to full house renovations.
All work is left clean and tidy as you would like to find.
Examples of the type of work we undertake:
• All aspects of Domestic And commercial, work, extra lights, sockets, switches etc
• Industrial work is also under our Banner
• Specialise in Consumer unit change outs
• Specialise in full rewires and partial rewires
• Wiring to extensions of existing buildings
• New showers and cookers
• Full fire alarm systems (e.g. conventional with Panel) Including HMO's
• Domestic smoke and heat Alarms including C02 Detectors
• Security lighting
• Visual test and certification (students)
• General fault finding and rectification
• Intruder alarms
• Periodic test (EICR) And inspection
• Landlords Certificates
• Replacement of broken accessories
• Extractor fans
• Garden Installations including Sheds, outbuildings and lighting
• Kitchen and bathroom refits
• Alterations to TV & Sky Tv
• Emergency Lighting
• Data Installations
• Social housing Requirements
• Shopfitting and all commercial types of work
• Central Heating Y & S plan installs including wireless thermostats including Nest smart thermostats
• Install of Ring surveillance door bells. These alert your mobile phone when someone pushes the door bell, then you can view and talk to whoever activated the bell push.
ALL work is fully guaranteed, and all registered to your local building control if the particular Job requires it.
Please have a look at the picture gallery for examples of my work completed, further Pictures to follow.
TMB Electrical examples of work in
Pre Completed consumer unit
Ratings & reviews
TMB Electrical rated for Electrician in Nottingham
total ratings 2 last 30 days
15 last 6 months
25 last 12 months
24 Jun 2019
Good all round service , we are definitely using again
20 Jun 2019
Very friendly A+ workmanship, very honest guy
17 May 2019
excellent service from start to end
24 Apr 2019
Did not arrive. It appears that he cancelled my appointment, but not to my phone number. He offered to come a different time, so I asked him when he was available. He still has not responded.
Hello Karen, I did explain at the time that I had text a number I believed to be yours saying I was unable to make the appointment. Unfortunately it was the wrong number and it was a genuine mistake. Also I had been off work for a while with a back injury which had a domino affect on my work load amongst other things. I hope that fully explains things for you. Kind regards, Tim
TRADESPERSON, 24/04/2019 13:26
25 Mar 2019
We were very impressed by Tim's overall service and work and would recommend him.
19 Mar 2019
Fault found and fixed in record time. Thank you very much. Freindly and reliable service.
14 Mar 2019
Had Tim do a couple of electrical jobs for us and we are very happy with his work again this time. Always very knowledgeable and does a fantastic job every time. Thanks again.
13 Mar 2019
Tim arrived on time gave a quote and very helpful advice on products and options. He completed the work to an excellent standard on time and within budget. I will use Tim again if I need further work doing.