See all your money-making leads in 1 place
Our Lead Tracker feature helps you organise work and shows you how much value you’re getting from your leads. Keep track of your job leads and tell at a glance where each one’s at. You can even add work from outside of Rated People, to manage your work in one place.
Here’s how it works
At the top of your leads list you’ll see 3 tabs:
These are leads you’ve bought – they’ll appear here automatically.
If a homeowner hires you, move the lead to ‘won’. This helps you organise the leads you’re working on, and gives an overview of everything you’ve won.
Move the lead here once you’ve done the work, and get back to winning more leads.
We’ve also added tabs for when you couldn’t quote or that job went to someone else – after all, you can’t win ‘em all. Just scroll past the ‘done’ button to see the extra options.
Now you can get that satisfying feeling of seeing all the jobs that brought money in.
To add a job from outside of Rated People
It’s easy, you can do it in 5 steps.
1. Log in to your account and go to ‘My Leads’.
2. Click on the three dots in the right-hand corner and select ‘Add an external job’.
3. Choose what stage the job’s at – whether it’s new, won (you’ve got the job and it’s in progress) or done.
4. Add the customer details. Once you’ve added the customer, you can then easily reuse their details for another job.
5. Add the job details for your records.
Adding jobs from outside of Rated People is available exclusively on the Rated People app. To get your hands on it, all you have to do is download the latest update from the App Store for Apple devices, or Google Play for Android.
Who doesn’t like making their work-life easier to manage? Go check it out and let us know what you think!