Crosby building services

72 ratings
Share this page

Crosby building services

About Crosby building services

CBS We specialise in Barhrooms /kitchens and general Maintenance of properties.

Ratings & reviews

Crosby building services rated for Bathroom fitter in Liverpool


Overall rating

72 total ratings 2 last 30 days 26 last 6 months 30 last 12 months

10 Mar 2018


Fantastic tradesman..quick reliable excellent value

, L11

01 Mar 2018


Lee was excellent. Top work & came out same day! We will definitely use again!

, CH45

02 Feb 2018


Such a friendly bloke, really reliable, great job, will deffo use in future, recommend him 100%

, CH46

12 Feb 2018

Kitchen Specialist

Fully recommend Lee. He was straight onto the job, gave some good advice and turned up and did the job when he said he would with no messing about.

, L18

19 Jan 2018


Lee was brilliant, he phoned when he was on his way, and done the job efficiently and left no mess, he was also very friendly and chatty, no complaints whatsoever.

, L10

12 Feb 2018

Kitchen Specialist

Very friendly and helpful tradesman Did a great job on the kitchen Extremely happy Would recommend to anyome

, L15

22 Jan 2018

Kitchen Specialist

Excellent, could not fault.

, L39

23 Dec 2017


Done exactly what he said he would do. Thanks.

, L33

24 Dec 2017


extremely helpful, seems a really nice and genuine man , did a good job , would recommend to others. Have actually already done this .

, L25

24 Dec 2017


Did exactly what was asked of him reallly nice guy

, L32

Ask an expert

Crosby building services answered questions about Bathroom fitter in Liverpool

's question
Wed 15 Jun 2016 21:10pm
What sort of tradesperson would expand a loft hatch and install ladders, roughly how much would this cost?
  • Lee Jones's Answer
    Thu 16 Jun 2016 04:17am
    A general builder should be able to fit this for you. Price depends on what's in the attic joists etc etc. Prices from 150 to 300 ( excluding ladder price) it all depends what's involved.
's question
Wed 15 Jun 2016 19:42pm
Hi,I have 2 skylights in my flat roof that are leaking,what tradesman do I need to replace them?
  • Lee Jones's Answer
    Thu 16 Jun 2016 04:14am
    You need a roofer as it sounds like the flashings have failed around the sky lights.

Areas serviced

Services available

Top trades offered by Crosby building services

Bathroom fitter

Bathroom Design

Bathroom Installation

Complete Bathroom Refurbishment

Carpenter / Joiner

Laminate Flooring

Wooden Decking

Floor fitters

Carpet fitters

Laminate Flooring

Floor Tiling

Gardener / Landscape gardeners

Wooden Decking