I’m able to undertake an array of Electrical & Plumbing Services, on either a 24/7 Reactive Call Out basis or a pre-planned visit to survey for quoted works, all at competitive-but-reasonable rates.
I’m also very flexible location-wise, and happy to attend to any problem or issue within a 100 Mile Radius of the RM2 Area.
Electrical Works undertaken include :
- General Lighting & Power Repairs/Installations.
- General Electrical Fault-Finding.
- Distribution Board Replacements.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Disabled Toilet Alarms (DDA).
- PAT Testing.
- Full or Partial Re-Wiring.
- Electric Towel Rails, Shaver Sockets, Shower Pumps, Condense Pumps, Electric/Power Showers, Extractor Fans, Smoke/CO2 Alarms, Cooker Hoods/Electric Hobs/Ovens.
Plumbing Works undertaken include :
- Tap Replacements, both Bathroom & Kitchen.
- General Waste Trap Repairs/Replacements.
- Toilet Repairs.
- General Leaks and Blockages on Sinks/Pipework/Toilets/Baths/Showers.
- Pipework Alterations & Modifications on both Mains and Waste aspects.
- Hot Water Storage Cylinder Repairs/Replacements, both Vented & Unvented, including Point-of-Use Undersink/Oversink Storage Heaters, Instantaneous Water Boilers.
- Cold Water Storage Tank Repairs/Replacements.
- Waste Pump (Macerator) Cleans, Repairs and Replacements.
- Washing Machine & Dishwasher Replacements including Plumbing/Electrical Modifications to suit.
- General Shower/Bath Issues.
- Disposal of your old Appliance can also be factored in, subject to any additional fee if required.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT A GAS-SAFE, F-GAS AIR CONDITIONING OR FIRE ALARM CERTIFIED ENGINEER, MEANING LEGALLY I CANNOT WORK ON SUCH A SYSTEM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MAINS INCOMING ELECTRIC AND WATER, PLUS WASTE ASPECTS OF THE EQUIPMENT IN QUESTION.
*Gas-related equipment and also Building/Fabric works, I’m able to offer this Service too, albeit on a Subcontractor basis.
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD examples of work in Romford
Ratings & reviews
SONIC M&E MAINTENANCE LTD rated for Electrician in Romford
total ratings 3 last 30 days
25 last 6 months
80 last 12 months
12 Jan 2021
Great service and really helpful. Would definitely recommend.
23 Dec 2020
Tom fitted our under cupboard lights. He did a fantastic job and kept me in loop. Would highly recommended and will definitely be using his services again ??
03 Jan 2021
Absolutely delighted with the work . We had excellent communication with Tom . He turned up exactly as promised and the work was carried out with care and efficiency. I would not hesitate to recommend him .
14 Dec 2020
Great Job by Tom installing a new oven for us including moving the power supply socket. Highly recommend and very accommodating with timings!
22 Nov 2020
Excellent! Booked job - callback within half an hour, if that. Home visit same day to check what needs to be done and recommendations provided. This was a leaky shower job and advised to get new shower. Links provided for suggested shower - booked to collect from Screwfix. Picked up next day - texted Tom. Yes can do in next hour. Bob’s your uncle - job done - new shower fitted well within 24hrs. Totally recommend- will be asking Tom to replace bath and basin taps early new year. A plus plus!
Kerry , CM11
15 Dec 2020
Great communication. Fair price meet and tidy work. Couldn’t ask for more. Highly recommended
13 Dec 2020
Tom was great. Kept in touch a lot in the lead up to coming round and did the job perfectly. Would use him again
23 Nov 2020
Tom did a great job, was really courteous, left the place spotless afterwards and even advised me on a different issue. Really went that extra mile, highly recommended. Thanks
26 Nov 2020
11 Nov 2020
Tom was very polite & did a great job for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend