Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Damp work

Posted by Melanie Wass, on
Who can help with damp proofing and damp issues
Steve Trevelyan

Steve Trevelyan

Generally a builder or a specialist in this field .Really depends on the problem , a builder can tank walls with a plastic barrier in bad cases , dpc injection into walls , liquid membranes painted on walls , or source of damp rectified , i.e., leaking gutters, leaking drains , dpc bridged , lack of ventilation many variables and to be honest can be sorted by a wide range of tradesmen.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles