Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Repair to front garden wall

Posted by Vicky MacDonell, on
What category of tradesman would I need please. Blocks/bricks have been knocked off the front garden wall, and need replacing and there are cracks in the mortar between blocks/bricks.
justin smith

justin smith

Hi The trade your looking for is builder or bricklayer for this type of work. They would be happy to quote you. Hope this helps.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles