Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Damp problems

Posted by Paul Duckworth, on
What kind of tradesman do I hire to check the cause of a damp issue?
John Welch

John Welch

It depends where you are getting damp in from if its in a upstairs bedroom you will need a roofer/ builder or if it's coming from downstairs you will need a damp specialist.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles