Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Stud wall?

Posted by Jennie Durbin, on
I'm wanting to change one room into two by having a wall with an internal door put up. I will likely need some electrics moving too but it's a relatively small job. Who should I be contacting?! I live in Widnes. Thanks
Neil Haydon

Neil Haydon

I would suggest you just find a local builder and let them know it's a small job, and they should be able to cater for every think you need.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles