Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Julia Dewson, on
I am looking for someone to fix springs in my corner settee
Dalton Thompson

Dalton Thompson

Hi Julia All you would need to do is fill in the job form on Rated People home page ( Once you have filled in the job form up to three Rated People tradesmen will get in contact to give you a quote We wish you all the best with your work. The Ask An Expert Team

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles