Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Ornamental cabinet

Posted by deborah barker, on
I have a 17cm x 81 cm approx. single panel piece of glass that has broken from a door panel in an oramental wooden display cabinet. The door panel that the glass has broken in is slightly curved. I need this piece of glass replaced please can anyone help?

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles