Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Psula Cooper, on
The rendering on my house needs to be repaired and painted. Which tradesman should I contact - a builder or a painter decorator?
Paul Wright

Paul Wright

Hi Paula, If it is make good and repair, a good decorator will be able to take care of that for you.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles