Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Dropped kerb

Posted by Sheila Powlesland, on
Which type of tradesman do I need for a "dropped kerb"??
justin smith

justin smith

Hi The trade your looking for would be driveway specialist. They would be able to quote accordingly. Hope this helps you.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles