Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Not one job

Posted by Dee Vince, on
I need a tiny kitchen fitted,small bath,laminate flooring in small room . Do I have to get a specialist for each or a general builder? who can help
Tom Quirk

Tom Quirk

Possibly a general builder could do the fittings an electrician for the electrics though
Cornelius Cretu

Cornelius Cretu

If you want a job properly done, get a kitchen fitter for the kitchen units, a tiler for the bathroom (you might need a plumber as well), and a floor layer to fit the laminate flooring. A builder will do all these things cheaper for you but not necessarily at a very high standard because they usually employ cheaper labor.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles