Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

I need to have an electric shower replaced.

Posted by Yvette Payne, on
I need to have an electric shower replaced. Do I need a plumber or electrician? It will be replacing an identical creda electric shower.
Carl Firmstone

Carl Firmstone

Hi Yvette, Most electricians and plumbers would be able to complete the whole job for you. For either of these skilled tradesmen, there is not too much involved in a like for like change. Regards Carl Firmstone Stator Electrical Solutions Ltd

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles