Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Removal of hedge - which specialist?

Posted by K G, on
I have a hedge next to an old wall about ten feet long and six feet high that I would like to replace with soil for bedding. Should I search for a gardener, grounds work specialist, builder or someone else? Thanks
Christopher Negus

Christopher Negus

Hello Kathryn, I would recommend that you post this job for the attention of gardeners and Landscapers. On the advert make sure to give as much detail as possible, for example the length, height and depth of the hedge. It is also important to give details on the access of the garden and if you require the waste to be removed. Make sure to check your selected companies rating and reviews by visiting their account on Rated People. I hope you found this helpful and best of luck with your project. - Christopher CLN Maintenance and Development

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles