Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Log burner install

Posted by Scott Bullock, on
What tradesman do I need to install a log burner in an existing opened up chimney? Scott
Alistair Ewen

Alistair Ewen

You need a heads registered plumber or heating engineers as you need to get a certificate for your house insurance, many thanks alistair a And M Bathrooms

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles