Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople


Posted by Helen Loh, on
What tradesman do I need to service and check boiler? Maybe check gas fire?
Alistair Ewen

Alistair Ewen

Hi Helen , you need a (gas safe) registered plumber anyone else messing with gas appliances is ilegal regards Alistair A and M Bathrooms.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles