Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Heating serviced by a qualified engineer.

Posted by Vitalijs Carjovs, on
Need to get the central heating serviced by a qualified engineer. It has to be someone who has the CORGI qualification and they need to produce a report for me,please?
Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

yes we could do that for you , but think you would have to post a job first so tradesmen could contact you

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles