Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

I have holes in an exterior pebble dashed wall that need repaired

Posted by Gary Morton, on
Firstly who would I hire on rated people, a builder or a plasterer or maybe some other trade. The holes need filled and the whole wall would need re-pebble dashed/painted. Also the rough cost of this - Wall is about 6ft x 6ft. I have pictures if that helps.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles