Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Washing machine

Posted by Maria Bliss, on
I'm looking for someone to fix a washing machine but can't seem to find the category for it, am I just not seeing it?
William Keogh

William Keogh

Maria, You need a White Goods Engineer or Washing Machine Engineer. Some Plumbers can repair White Goods but only a few. Have a look in and you should find a local engineer. If you posted under Plumbers you are unlikely to get a response. Bill

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles