Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

No option under "plumber" for a complete replumb of house!

Posted by Michael Hubber, on
I can't see an option under "plumber" for a complete replumb of house! Am i missing something?
Rafal Kaczynski

Rafal Kaczynski

Hi Michael I would suggest to post your job under plumbing repair and maintenance cattegory . I hope this will help Regards Rafal
Dalton Thompson

Dalton Thompson

Hi Michael, I'd go with the 'Plumbing Repair & Maintenance' category, making it clear in the job description that it's a complete re-plumbing job that you're after. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Natalie The Ask an Expert Team

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles