Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Heating boiler repair or replacement

Posted by David Faroug, on
I have a pool with a broken water heater. The gas water heater is quite old, and housed within a small brick pool house (WxDxH is 120x120x110). Where do I find someone who can repair or replace this boiler ? Should I use a normal gas engineer or a pool specialist? Should they be gas registered?

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.