Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Hoe intruder alarm

Posted by Elizabeth Safadi, on
I have home alarm put into flat when built 10yrs It is Power series security System PC1832/ It has stopped working need someone to repair/replace/disconnect I am Glasgow G53 area
john cooper

john cooper

Hi Elizabeth I could do that for you email me on John at Regards John Cooper JC Electrical & Security Solutions

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles