Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which category for pointing

Posted by brian burge, on
Hi I need the gable end wall of a house pointing which category to use
Nathan Pepper

Nathan Pepper

Hi Brian. Post in bricklayers but specify repointing. You will be better off going with a specialist pointing company as they will have the correct equipment for a professional job.:-

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople‚Äôs profiles