Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Partition wall with a window inside the commercial property

Posted by Mandy Cheung, on
Do I need a planning permission from the local authority? Do I need to employ a company specialised in dealing with commercial building?
Daniel Ranson

Daniel Ranson

No planning permission would be required. From what it sound a good dry-lining company would be your best bet who can partition a wall using metal stud rather than timber stud as this would be a cheaper option.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles