Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Which expert should i ask

Posted by tim stevens, on
There is evidence of condensation, damp around the front upstairs bedroom window. thought it might the window leaking, had a window repairer have a look at it but he says the window is ok. He suspects could be heavy rain seeping into the house perhaps above the window. which expert should I be asking?
Stephen Fraser

Stephen Fraser

Hi. Look for specilst tradesmen under damp and condensation control. Hope that has helped you ? S. Fraser Joiners & preservation

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles