Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Kitchen Sink

Posted by Clare , on
Sorry not sure what sort of expert I need. My kitchen sink is fitted from underneath and it needs re-sealing which section would I select?
Steve Trevelyan

Steve Trevelyan

Any competent tradesman, but if you have got to choose a trade I'd say kitchen fitters but they will rarely come out for such a small job ..I would choose property maintenance /handy man , it's not a hard job , just check their ratings first ...

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles