Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Filling in a hole with concrete

Posted by Alix , on
What type of tradesman would I need to come and fill a hole in the garden by fence and back door with concrete, to stop rats getting into the loft? Problem has been successfully treated by pest control services, now we just need to get their entry route blocked up asap.
Paul Martin

Paul Martin

A general builder would be ideal for this. I am happy to do this job for you if you add it to rated people

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles