Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Rain getting in from bay window roof.

Posted by S Bell, on
It has caused damage to front room ceiling. I need someone to fix slate tiles/ lead? And to fix internal ceiling. Do I need a roofer, builder, plasterer? Is there one person who could complete whole job?
Anthony Price

Anthony Price

Hi there , any decent roofing company would be able to carry out the hole job for you . Kind regards Anthony.

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles