Ask an expert

Get free help from our community of tradespeople

Who should I ask to repair leak in Shower?

Posted by Sally Cherubini, on
We have a leak from our shower which has gradually come through to the ceiling below. I think it is the sealant, but maybe a leak elsewhere - behind tap perhaps. Should I ask a tiler or a plumber?
Ryan McEwan

Ryan McEwan

I would certainly ask a plumber to find the leak most plumbers should be able to do a small repair to tiles Thanks Ryan


A plumber should be able to complete all of this. Most plumbers will do small filing repairs.
Jonathan Ireland

Jonathan Ireland

Sally... a plumber in the first instance then you may need a tiler if the issue is your tiling I hope this helps! J Ireland Plumber

What would you like to do now?

Find more questions Create my Job

Homeowner stories

Homeowner stories - Nick

Nick shares his story of finding local tradespeople in his new area.


Get our app for homeowners

  • Send messages and get notifications from tradespeople
  • Add photos to get more accurate quotes
  • View tradespeople’s profiles